Call (952) 255-8735 or email Seymour Family Law today.

Third Party Custody & Grandparents' Rights

What if a parent(s) abandons a child or is unfit to care for him or her? In a situation like this, a grandparent or another interested adult who is not the parent of the child can pursue custody. We describe your legal options and provide you with legal support as you decide the best course of action.




print this page print this page